Equip groups provide an opportunity for people to connect in a larger setting than a home group but smaller than our weekly worship services. These groups meet at the church campus on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am, and 10:30 am for fellowship, study, and prayer.
- 1 & 2 Peter – Taught by Ryan Carpenter and Ricky Bills – Room 207
- History of the Reformation – Taught by Pastor Matt Yeary – Room 206
- Study of Galatians – Rich Pierce, Josh Tanner, & Daren Dirksen – Fellowship Hall
- Resolving Everyday Conflict – Pastor Jason Crothers – Room 205
- Registration Required: Register Here
Adult Equip Group Support Leaders
Only groups that are listed on the church website are church-authorized. All other groups, whether led by members or not, are acting independently.